Stuttering Framerate

Well,this is REALLY strange this one,but ok,we all know there is a few bugs in this game by now,anyhow,I have just completed a mission,one of MANY I might add,and the objective was to incapacitate the target,fine,I cornered him(Morelman),started firing single shots so I didnt kill him,he then flew back about 10ft down a fairly sleep slope and started to roll down,then after all this time the framerate dropped to about 1 frame every 3-4 secs,he got back up and I did the same,the strange thing was the framerate went back to normal levels as soon as the Morelman got up,I knocked him back down and the frames dropped again! :(

Now,I have a pretty beefy system,and the performance has been ok in my game so far,even though I know the speed could be better,maybe the new patch being planned will sort the performance out,but to be honest this level of performace was well below acceptable.

Has anyone else experienced a similar situation?

Thanks.

Well,this is REALLY strange this one,but ok,we all know there is a few bugs in this game by now,anyhow,I have just completed a mission,one of MANY I might add,and the objective was to incapacitate the target,fine,I cornered him(Morelman),started firing single shots so I didnt kill him,he then flew back about 10ft down a fairly sleep slope and started to roll down,then after all this time the framerate dropped to about 1 frame every 3-4 secs,he got back up and I did the same,the strange thing was the framerate went back to normal levels as soon as the Morelman got up,I knocked him back down and the frames dropped again!  :(

i think this has already been documented as the physics engine bug/feature and is scheduled to be repaird with the first (not the last?) patch..