Annoying Crash Bug

I am not sure if this has been discussed in another post,but if so please move it into the relevant section.

Anyhow,I was about half way through beating the Cyborgs in their base,setting them up for some perfect ambushes,when appeared what I believe was the LAST remaining survivor in there,he fired an RPG at my man,and as soon as it detonated the game froze and crashed to desktop.I was so annoyed at that,as this province would have brought me 1 step closer to a victory over those damn stubborn buggers. :(

Lastly,is there a patch being planned and how long do you think we might have to wait?

NOTE: This is the 5th time its crashed now since Friday before last.

Cheers.

I am not sure if this has been discussed in another post,but if so please move it into the relevant section.

Anyhow,I was about half way through beating the Cyborgs in their base,setting them up for some perfect ambushes,when appeared what I believe was the LAST remaining survivor in there,he fired an RPG at my man,and as soon as it detonated the game froze and crashed to desktop.I was so annoyed at that,as this province would have brought me 1 step closer to a victory over those damn stubborn buggers. :(

Lastly,is there a patch being planned and how long do you think we might have to wait?

NOTE: This is the 5th time its crashed now since Friday before last.

Cheers.

Same thing here. On the same map you mentioned in the other thread right? I have crashed to desktop twice at the moment of impact while using the slowest speed setting (not sure if that matters). Its just with so many cyborgs running about I want to have time to make changes.

I have also crashed once before but can't remember at what point in another mission. Sent my bug reports off to M$ like a good little boy, I did. :mad:

Paranoid.

This particular mission was in a rural setting,with a large derelict UFO in the top corner,it was a UFO raid,the other mission I mentioned looked like an old human base similar to those from UFOAM.THis place was home to them bloody stubborn Cyborgs :(

They both had multiple floors,yet this one was FAR tougher with less room to maneuver,great for ambushes,not so good for an RPG coming down the corridor your way.

"Quick men!,loose formation" "sorry sarge,we are packed in like sardines here"

2 man teams would be better for UFO raids,stick close,and keep one on rear guard duty,one on point,and make sure you have some VERY heavy close quarter weapons!.

Paranoid.

This particular mission was in a rural setting,with a large derelict UFO in the top corner,it was a UFO raid,the other mission I mentioned looked like an old human base similar to those from UFOAM.THis place was home to them bloody stubborn Cyborgs  :( 

They both had multiple floors,yet this one was FAR tougher with less room to maneuver,great for ambushes,not so good for an RPG coming down the corridor your way.

"Quick men!,loose formation" "sorry sarge,we are packed in like sardines here"

2 man fire teams is better for UFO raids,stick close,and keep one one on point and one on rear guard,and make sure you have some VERY heavy close quarter weapons!,and the best armour you can!.