Sentiels a warm up Hammer & Sickle?!?

Crazy Gringo

Finished the game today so here are my two sents about it.

First of all since campaign missions are kinda your primary source of income you should be able to complete *all* of them before advancing to the next 'level'. If your are able to do that then maybe it's just the way I played....

I've always liked the Silent Storms series due to a lot of things.

Play anyway you want too....Blow the entire map to kingdom come(given you got enough explosive weaponry/lots of ammo)

The ragdoll physics. It gives a certain pleasure to see an enemy take a nosedive in to the ground when you blow his legs away under him. Or sends it flying through the air due to the blast of a explosive device or machinegun fire.

The perks. What it says. Special skills abilities. Like the sniper that really can shoot peoples heads off through most kind of cover. Or the engineer that levels buildings and/or enemies with his explosive charges.

And on and on.

A little sidenote to the engineer....I played with him through the game as my protagonist and took out that bloody Robotic Soldier with ONE nictroglycerin charge. So engineers may be excellent PK killers in Sentinels with their explosive charges....If there was enough of them to go around. :(

This is Crazy Gringo signing off. Waiting for Hammer & Sickle (it should be out next week :cheer:) and blowing mutants and reticulans away in the meantime.

For the offical webpage for Hammer & Sickle go to www.hammer-sickle.com

And I've placed an order for it at www.realgames.dk. If you look hard enough you'll find it elsewhere too....

It's no wonder that some people haven't heard of it since it's coming in on the market with a lots of highprofile releases...Like Civ4....

Thanks. One copy of Hammer and Sickle ordered, will hopefully be shipped to me around the tenth next month, which is probably about the time I'm getting bored of having Mike Tyson and Ronald McDonald duke it out in Fire Pro Wrestling D. (God, I love that series. Praise emulation!)

• 1 month later...