Modifying UFO: Aftershock!

Slaughter

It's been more than 24 hours since UFO: Aftershock was released, so now it's time to modify it! For those of you familiar with modifying UFO: Aftermath, you can use the same tools! You can download sigget's excellent vfs tool from our files section.

WARNING: It is quite possible to mess up your UFO: Aftershock installation with this tool, so be careful!

I wasn't aware that problems have already been found. What exactly are we talking about ?

EDIT : Forget it, the list is too long. Just read all the forums. The amount of bugs found is rather worrisome. I'd hoped they learned from Aftermath but this seems not to be the case.

Cheers,

Lodewijk

What can you use those tools for exactly??

I Have already talk to Slaugther about this, but have any of you guys experienced the game crashes from time to time??

Especially in the sqaud equipment menu??

"SPOILER"

And when the wargoths attack the Laputa, in that mission the game crashes in about every 2 min. Makes it hard to play the game... :P

And let's hope it is a large patch. It seems that Altar would have needed an additional month to clear out bugs, not a week. Did you ever encounter those bugs gamtesters? Or was there no time to squash them?

Edit: Well, it was maybe wrong to put this question in this topic. I will put this one at the official boards instead...