It's in the mail

Crazy Gringo

El Gringo is back after some long time away from the forums (if I ever was here to start with).

Got a new :comp: and is locked and loaded for more mindboggling adventure and mayhem with UFO: Aftershock, Silent Storm Sentinels and Hammer and Sickle.

I just picked up Silent Storm Sentinels this week so it's gonna give me some sleepless nights along with UFO: Aftershock which is in the mail in the near and far of future....

I am a BIG fan of turnbased games ever since I laid my hands of UFO: Enemy Unknown long time ago in the early 90's (lost the installation disks somehow. :P)

Not so fond of realtimebased games but how ALTAR does is with the UFO series is just a thing of beauty. The best of both worlds.

Hey Gringo Loco, where did you get your copy from? I had to order mine from a web-based company for about 300 DKR. Still waiting for it...

Know the secrets of the internet, my young Gungadin.

I got it from www.realgames.dk (I'm an old customer there :P)

But it's currently stranded at postal service sorting center according to the Track and Trace.

If it's lost I'll go hunting for some postal workers....as in going POSTAL.

But I've never lost a purchase in the mail due to some longfingered postal worker yet. :)

Know the secrets of the internet, my young Gungadin.

I got it from www.realgames.dk (I'm an old customer there  :P)

But it's currently stranded at postal service sorting center according to the Track and Trace.

If it's lost I'll go hunting for some postal workers....as in going POSTAL.

But I've never lost a purchase in the mail due to some longfingered postal worker yet. :)

I went there. Did they have a better deal than anywhere else? Didn't seem like it to me, so I went to some other site that had it "In Store" (although they seem to list it as out of store now. Hope that means they sent me the one copy they had. :) ) We'll see who gets it first!

PS: If it doesn't get to you, it's because I mugged the mailman before he got to your mailbox and nicked it for myself.

Hehe. Go ahead and mug him/her if you can.

Just watch out for the lynching mob who didn't get their mail.

As for places to check out for the game try www.spilpriser.dk for details on where you can get it...

Just beware....There are the good, the bad and the downright dirty rotten gamedealers out there.

Bad to hear that Gungadin....Have fun smashing that ridiculan in the worst possible way (a powerbomb followed by a spinebuster and finished off with a chokeslam should reduce it to a qhivering heap of exterrestial flesh and bones).

I don't that much game here too due to the normality of life (work and stuff like that).