Will WalMart be carrying UFO: AS in the US?

Sinclare

Just wondering since they carried the last UFO game but there only seems to be one US site listed to even by from and it's blocked from work.  Anyone know the answer to this?

They probably will when Cenega get's a publisher deal in the US. This might take quite some time however (as infael says), so if I were you I would order from GoGamer.com or Gameplay.co.uk

Wow, what an education.

I can see now why StarForce is to be avoided and what it is.

It looks like I have yet another good reason for not buying Aftershock, as I too came to believe that it is important to boycott all StarForce games. You don't want to gamble with the security and safety and stability of your computer system.

People don't complain about the other copy protection schemes, because the other protection schemes don't have a track record of wrecking people's computer system like StarForce has. The User Community is passing the word and trying to protect themselves from a predator.

Now, I'm hoping that Altar will someday have a US Release of Aftershock and that the US Release won't use StarForce. Otherwise, I'll never get to play Aftershock.

I thank everyone for bringing this to my attention.