A couple Questions

VoodooChild

First I'd like to say congratulations and good work for implementing this program; as a programmer I know it must have been quit a pain and a bit tedius which some users might not even realize.

My first question is that I'm having trouble running the game. The game starts, but has a black screen, but there is music. Do you know what the problem may be? It is the latest working version.

My second question is something that has always baffled me about this video game. What are those four arrows you can click on in the lower left hand portion of the screen?

Thank you. :P

If you are having trouble getting it running, your best bet would be to look in the Official UFO2000 forum over at xcomufo.com. Here is a link to the help area. If you can't find your answer from the existing topics, ask away (you don't have to register to post in that area IIRC). Good luck! :P

- Zombie

• 2 weeks later...

VoodooChild: Sorry for not being here to answer your questions VoodooChild. As it looks, you have everything understood at this point. Zombie shown you the forum where we of the development team are most active in because it is our home/official forum.

Blehm: I want you to read those posts in here that I edited "carefully"

Azrael: Post deleted due to its irrelevence of topic

Zombie: Thanks for pointing the way for help.