X-COM/LSN Gathering!

Pete

Good news folks!

Please read the following posted by Blade over at LaserSquad.co.uk!

Laser Squad Nemesis is one year old this year and to celebrate Codo are having a little get together over in Bristol. Check out this thread on the official forums for details and to add your name to the list. Jullian and Nick Gollop the creators of Lasersquad and X-Com have confirmed their attendance along with myself and many other LSN players. It should be a good laugh and i hope to see you there!

The invitation is open to all LaserSquad Nemesis and X-COM fans and players the world over (provided you can get there) and it looks like this is going to be a big gathering!

I'll certainly be going, and Blade (webbie of LaserSquad.co.uk if you've not been following the news) will be there too, and there will be gaming celebrities such as Julian and Nick Gollop (creators of X-COM and Laser Squad Nemesis to name but a few).

For those of you who are old enough, there will be much drink flowing about the place. For the younger folks in the audience, there is no alcohol. It is merely an illusion and I'm sure there'll be an alternative.

Anywho, now that I've stopped being excited, you can find full details HERE!

Well I'm thinking about it. Got 'til the end of march so a fair more thinking. But I think I might be tempted by that whole alcohol thing (don't get out to much nowadays. true sign of getting old :)

I don't know much about LSN either, never really had the time to look into it, but I might if I'm gonna be attending. Xcom came out while I was at school so I had plenty of time to play it. Erm, sorry sir, aliens ate my homework. d'oh !

Peely

3am. Bed methinks.

Peely - download the latest client for freehere and let me know your email address and i'll give you a match if you want so you can see for yourself? It's really easy to get the hang of but so darn addictive!

For that matter if any other X-Commers want a game just give us a shout over on the opponents wanted section of the lasersquad forums and i'll be happy to show you the ropes.

It's all completely free, the only disadvantage of not subscribing is that you are limited to playing Marines (you can't be any other race) and you can only play on 3 different maps (out of the 50 or so that subscribers get) - oh and you can't issue challenges - that's why i'll need your email addy, to challenge you :)

• 2 months later...