chat up lines...

Ivory

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My current favorite is "Hi, how are you?" Not cheesy, not corny, and it shows you're a) friendly and b) interested in the other person.

Good things.

Favorite ones to TALK about using?

"That shirt is very becoming on you. You know, if I were on you, you'd be coming too..."

"I lost my phone number. Can I have yours?"

"Nice shoes! Wanna f***?"

Edited by BB - Please try to watch your language!

The girls round my way are pretty mercenary, and there has been more than one occasion when I have seen them eyeing up my wallet to see if it's worth going out with me. Thus I present the infallible chat up line:

"I have more money than you could ever hope to spend."

I have also had girls use the following chatup line on me on several occasions:

"You coming back to my place, or what?"

Curiously enough, having some drunken female wearing an off the elbow blouse introducing herself to me with that line is an experience I find extremely disagreeable. Especially when I have to step back in a hurry because she starts upchucking :D

Oh yes, righto, girls hate corny chat up lines, don't they?

Don't talk rubbish. :D

I've used them quite a lot, and never been slapped for it yet. They don't always work of course, nothing does, but they can be handy.

"Heaven must be missing an angel tonight." - This has the added advantage of making most girls blush, because it's shameless flattery.

"I'd buy you a drink but I'd be jealous of the straw." - Is quite a good 'un.

"Your eyes are like spanners."

"What?"

"They make my nuts tighten." - Gets a laugh EVERY time, because it's so terrible.

The important thing to remember is you're not trying to get her into bed with a chat up line, you're just trying to break the ice. That ice is quite fragile and brittle, easily broken, but it has to be broken all in one go or you spend the rest of the evening unsuccessfully trying to melt it. So if you make her giggle or smile, it's all a plus. It doesn't matter if it's corny as long as it sounds good and you say it like you mean it.

While having my vacation in the Czech Republic last week, I was making out with this girl from Texas (we went to a typical tourist place). Naturally I wanted to bring her with me home, and one of the lines I thought about using was "I brought some excellent Norwegian sausage with me - would you like to come and taste it?" :D

@All: Many great pickup lines here! Good topic this one! :D

There are several chat up lines I simply could not use and sound even remotely sincere. So yes, those ones.

What, like "Excuse me, do you have a mirror in your pocket?"

"No"

"Oh thats funny, I keep seeing myself in your pants."

Or

"Excuse me, are you wearing any underwear?"

"Yes"

"Ah, my watch must be running fast"

Good luck if you ever want to use them!