"Creating Aftershock" Newsletter Exclusive!

Pete

Starting on the 9th of September and running every Friday until the 30th, we'll be bringing you a short piece about some the people behind UFO Aftershock.

The "Creating Aftershock" featurette, which will initially be released in our newsletter and posted on the StrategyCore website two days later each Sunday, will contain a short piece from a different member of the team each week. Along with what they get up to in the offices of ALTAR Interactive, they'll be talking about what they think are the best and most innoative features of the game, what really influenced their part of the creative process and what their hopes are for the future of the series.

Accompanying each short piece, they'll be giving us some exclusive media to show off to you guys! The nifty stuff we'll be showing you each week ranges from never-before-seen screens, a cool "from drawing to finished model" evolution of one of the characters in Aftershock and an excellent music sample along with the first in-game sound effects!

And finally, we'll be kicking off a HUGE competition in the first newsletter on the 9th with loads of great prizes. I can't let you in on any of the details until then, but the winners will be announced in the last of the "Creating Aftershock" newsletter featurettes. The prize list already includes a range of Aftershock goodies and a rare collector's item - an original boxed copy of UFO Defense!

So stay informed and get signed up our newsletter for your chance to win!

Note - if you were trying to sign up earlier on and couldn't due to a database error, we've since fixed the error in our signup form and it now works perfectly. Please accept our apologies and try again.

umm, i've got one lil problem with the newsletter.

I type in my name and E-mial addres and something like this pops out:

"Couldn't open connect : Unknown database 'strategy_convert'. Please go back and check settings"...

Can anybody help?