Xcomufo.com Down

Kratos

It's the second day now that the xcomufo site is down. I hope that the administrators get it back up soon because the ufo2000 project (as well as the xenocide project) home forums is hosted there. It is probably nothing, but one can never know. :angry:

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think micah paid his bills

i forgot the message, but it went something like:

*the gateway was not accessed as the IP you were searching for cannot be found

and some other message. if you want to see it, go to xenocide main page try to follow a link, you get that message

this isn't cool

Hmm... neither are loading for me right now... How long has it been since anyone over there saw Micah?

They're both pointing to the same domain nameservers, so I can only assume they are hosted on the same account. Unfortunately I can't even find out who the DNS servers belong to (which hosting company) to make an enquiry as to what the deal is.

You'd need to install some forum software for that... I'm thinking it would be an idea to try and track down the web hosts though. If it's a case of an unpaid bill, maybe we can do something about that to get it up long enough to redirect people to another location - such as some forums you might be able to set up?

I'll do a bit more scouting about...