Xcomufo.com Down

Kratos

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
yep, just noticed that, too. perhaps we should mention the strategycore forums somewhere on the project homepage, so people can find out what's happening? last time the forums were suddenly down, I feared that the project would dissolve or lose a lot of data...

yep, just noticed that, too. perhaps we should mention the strategycore forums somewhere on the project homepage, so people can find out what's happening? last time the forums were suddenly down

My thoughts too.

About losing people, I wouldn't worry, those who are truly devoted to it won't just leave without trying to find out what it's going on.

There appears to be an error with the database

You can try to refresh the page by clicking here.

Error Returned

mySQL query error: SELECT pid FROM ipb_posts WHERE topic_id=8409 ORDER BY pid asc LIMIT 35,35

mySQL error: Can't open file: 'ibf_posts.MYI' (errno: 145)
mySQL error code: 
Date: Sunday 30th of October 2005 06:58:24 AM

We apologise for any inconvenience

that's what i get whenever i go to a topic

Maybe its my computer, but i doubt it, i think mindstormmaster's been doing something with the server lately

I read your post azrael, and i completely understood it. I was waiting for some sort followup

• 6 months later...

Unfortunately, i am sorry to report that we have been hacked again. At least only xcom ufo website was affected, and the UFO2000 server and fallen server are still working, so thats something of a relief

didn't want to make a new topic so i found this one

Unless he is a complete noob, that probably isn't his own website.

Still, good news on getting it bakc up :eh:

Unfortunately no, the hacker was still online a few hours ago and now the site is down again, including associated sites, I'll post again when it's back up.