No sound in Sentinels?

DoomMunky

Hey! Dammit! Where'd my music go? Actually, now that I notice it, where has it been this whole time?

Damn game! My character voices aren't even annoying me any more, because they're NOT THERE.

What gives?

Take it you've ticked the right options in th Audio & Gameplay menus? Sometimes the simplest explaination is the easiest :angry:

Yeah, I've done that... :sigh: Poop.

The only thing I could find in searching the boards was a fix for an nForce2 sound board (which I no longer use) and some crazy audio codecs I can't install.

So now I put on some really intense Trance music in iTunes and sneak around blowing crap away. It's freakin' SWEET, actually! My main is a Scout, and she's a freakin' badass, especially when doing her thing to Paul Oakenfold's "Tranceport", or something called "The Total Trance Mix" I found on demonoid.com...

Thanks for the suggestion, though! One thing that works occasionally is pressing the "Restore Defaults" button in the Audio Options. Music back, but for how long...?

Yeah, I've done that... :sigh: Poop.

The only thing I could find in searching the boards was a fix for an nForce2 sound board (which I no longer use) and some crazy audio codecs I can't install.

So now I put on some really intense Trance music in iTunes and sneak around blowing crap away. It's freakin' SWEET, actually! My main is a Scout, and she's a freakin' badass, especially when doing her thing to Paul Oakenfold's "Tranceport", or something called "The Total Trance Mix" I found on demonoid.com...

Thanks for the suggestion, though! One thing that works occasionally is pressing the "Restore Defaults" button in the Audio Options. Music back, but for how long...?

Blowing people up to trance music? Isn't that a bit zen? :angry:

I confess I've never had a problem with sound in this game, so I reached the limits of any help I can offer here.........