Downtime

Pete

Some of you may have noticed occasional downtime for the site both earlier today and yesterday.

Our web host's support technicians are working on reducing the load on the server we're on and hopefully this shouldn't happen again. Please be patient throughout the next week though just in case, as they're making a lot of changes behind the scenes to ensure things continue to run smoothly in future.

For anyone who's experienced the famous server moves we've had to make in the past - don't worry, our web host isn't going downhill and the only time we will ever need to move server will be when we out-grow the space we've got... which is a long way off.

Thanks for visiting and thanks for being patient.

Hehe, we're not going anywhere matey, so don't worry :angry:

It took the support team a while to sort out as they've just upgraded PHP across their hundred-odd servers and have had an unusually large number of tickets this week so my ticket wasn't particularly near the top of the queue.

In an ideal world I'd have a dedicated server and no problems whatsoever, but I don't have the £100+ a month to spare or the time to upgrade it myself every month or so as new software comes out :)