Site Updates

Pete

I've been making a fair bit of progress in adding and updating some of the site's pages. I'll outline the current changes below:

Staff Page

The staff members have almost all been added - we're just awaiting a few more details from the remaining few members before it's complete. (Note to staff - they're in to particular order after myself and Slaughter, so don't get offended if you're at the bottom).

You can get there by clicking here or on the link at the top of the page.

Newsletters

All past newsletters as well as another signup form are available here.

I'm aware that the formatting is possibly a little screwed up on some, and varies between them, but that's because it's changed format slightly and some things are slightly broken. They're still perfectly legible though for those of you that haven't had a chance to read them, or who want to see the general content of them before signing up.

I still need to find a menu to put them all on, but that should be a simple enough task.

Future Happenings

Although newsletters have been few and far between recently, with the addition of more pages over this weekend (yep, I'm adding yet more!) and the upcoming release of UFO Aftershock on the 8th of October, we'll be sending out more informative newsletters packed with info on the new game and anything else we think you'd be interested in!

We need your feedback!

Head on over to this topic on our forums to read suggestions and give us feedback on the site so far, as well as having your say on how the site will evolve in the future.

Your opinion does count and can make a difference to how this site looks and works!

Well I think we need to have a vote on it and try and get more people's opinions, so probably not for a week or two yet.

They do need sorting a bit, but I'd like to hear a few more opinions first. We've got a staff meeting tomorrow afternoon, so we should be able to work out a plan shortly after that :blush:

Sounds good!

::

By the way, i did just discover a bug, or at least i think it is. If i am in any forum or topic, and then click on the upper links (News Interviews Files...), i come to the wrong places. For example, if i click on the Staff button i go to the shop, if i click on forums i get to the news etc. Are you aware of this?