2 replies to this topic

#1 Slaughter

Slaughter

Colonel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,409 posts

Posted 10 August 2005 - 06:08 PM

koMilk just released his first modification for Silent Storm: Sentinels called RandomStorm (RS3_mod). The modification adds no less than 18 new random encounter maps to the game - all made by him. It's a very early version however, so consider this a test that may be bug ridden. You can read more about the modification in this topic and download it from our files section.

RS3_mobs.jpg RS3_shot.jpg

#2 mordo

mordo

Squaddie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 15 August 2005 - 11:38 AM

Slaughter, on Aug 10 2005, 07:08 PM, said:

koMilk just released his first modification for Silent Storm: Sentinels called RandomStorm (RS3_mod). The modification adds no less than 18 new random encounter maps to the game - all made by him. It's a very early version however, so consider this a test that may be bug ridden. You can read more about the modification in this topic and download it from our files section.

Attachment attachmentAttachment attachment

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Let me be the first to congratulate you, these are fantastic, added them to my saved game and off I went.

Great treasures and excellent baddies to kill

Looks very good and only noticed one bug, pressed esc to end cut scene played a random encounter for a little bit and accidentally press esc again, it went back to cut scene and then froz.

GREAT keep up the very good work.
THANX
Mordo

#3 RiskyX

RiskyX

Commander Of Pie

• Members
  • Pip
  • 8 posts

Posted 17 May 2006 - 11:51 PM

Kool trying it now will give u feedback   :P   :P   :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic