RandomStorm - 18 new random encounters for S3

Slaughter

koMilk just released his first modification for Silent Storm: Sentinels called RandomStorm (RS3_mod). The modification adds no less than 18 new random encounter maps to the game - all made by him. It's a very early version however, so consider this a test that may be bug ridden. You can read more about the modification in this topic and download it from our files section.

RS3_mobs.jpgRS3_shot.jpg

koMilk just released his first modification for Silent Storm: Sentinels called RandomStorm (RS3_mod). The modification adds no less than 18 new random encounter maps to the game - all made by him. It's a very early version however, so consider this a test that may be bug ridden. You can read more about the modification in this topic and download it from our files section.

post-1057-1123697265_thumb.jpgpost-1057-1123697275_thumb.jpg

Let me be the first to congratulate you, these are fantastic, added them to my saved game and off I went.

Great treasures and excellent baddies to kill

Looks very good and only noticed one bug, pressed esc to end cut scene played a random encounter for a little bit and accidentally press esc again, it went back to cut scene and then froz.

GREAT keep up the very good work.

THANX

Mordo

• 9 months later...