StrategyCore newsletter today!

The first official StrategyCore newsletter will be sent out later today. In addition to a summary of the most important news over the last few months, it will contain some exclusive articles by Accounting troll and FullAuto. We'll send out the newsletter at the beginning of every month from now on, and there should be exclusive content in each one. The newsletters will be available in archives for anyone to read later, but to be the first to read it you have to sign up at the right side of the frontpage.

No, you are thinking of this site. :)

A few months back, we sent out a "trial" newsletter to everyone, to see how the StrategyCore community would receive it. Unfortunately, there were some problems with the email systems and most people never got it. I believe this problem has been resolved though. The August newsletter is therefore the first "official" one released.

Currently, the newsletter is only sent out to people who signed up for it. To do this, go to the main page of this website (www.strategycore.co.uk/). Look to the far right side. There are categories like Core Controls, Core Poll, Core Statistics, Core Newsletter and Core Affiliates. In the Core Newsletter area, type in your name and your email address. Then click on the "Sign up" button. That's all there is to it. It's free, it's fast, and if you don't want to receive future issues (heaven forbid) you can opt out at the bottom of the newsletter.

Granted, if you sign up for it right now, you will not receive the current newsletter. You would have to wait another month until the next one comes out to get it in your email inbox (I think). :)

In the meantime, if you signed up and didn't get it, please PM me and I will email a copy to you ASAP.

- Zombie

Much appreciated!

Wow. Tactical articles?

I have gripes, horrible, horrible gripes!

Accounting Troll missed out on the major reason why the FiveseveN is cool, which is that it fires this really awesome necked down round that can totally eat through most currently known body armour. It's basically a scaled down rifle round.

And I don't think 'Sergeant Dzhersinky' is really a capitalist... :blush:

Hope to see more of htese in my inbox.