TFTD Patch

the_jezbian

Hmm, I never added the patches, but I think you do this: Download the patch file (2.0 is the official one, 2.1 is fan-modified) and extract it with for instance Power Archive. Then I think you have two options - either run the update.com file (not recommended I think) or copy the contents of TFTDHD from the patch folder to the folder where you installed TFTD. Overwrite the files when it asks.

Hmm, I never added the patches, but I think you do this: Download the patch file (2.0 is the official one, 2.1 is fan-modified) and extract it with for instance Power Archive. Then I think you have two options - either run the update.com file (not recommended I think) or copy the contents of TFTDHD from the patch folder to the folder where you installed TFTD. Overwrite the files when it asks.

I found 2.1 ftp.microprose.com before it went offline... (now it points to ftp.atari.com and they have the wrong files in the tftd folder) it the "beta" and 2.0 together. (checked with CRC)

I found 2.1  ftp.microprose.com before it went offline... (now it points to ftp.atari.com and they have the wrong files in the tftd folder) it the "beta" and 2.0 together. (checked with CRC)

Oh, I see. Sorry. Make that "fan-found" then :blush: