xcom/tftd not working after loading save w/util

sluissa

Using the CE version on WinXP Service pack one (no I will not upgrade to two causes too many other things to not work)

okay, this is weird since it used to work fine a few months ago, last time I played it.

I'm guessing it might have to do with the latest version of xcomutil, because when I installed that, it made it so that the game plays fine upon starting a new game, no problems, but when I load a saved game, the game hangs whenever I enter a battle, if I save in battle, it loads fine, but the next battle it hangs again.

A clean install of the game plays fine(other than the graphics bug which can be fixed by disabling directdraw), but it's still unplayable because of the speed, even on the lowest scroll setting in battle it scrolls from one side of the map to the other instantly making it nearly impossible to play a battle

just wanted to know if anyone else is having this problem, or if anyone can suggest a fix... or if nothing else, a link to an older version of xcomutil preferably 9.4 or 9.5

*****EDIT*****

I managed to find a version 9.5 xcomutil laying around on a backup disk I had, I installed it, and now everything is fine, if anyone needs a 9.5 copy of xcomutil just email me sluissa (AT) gmail (DOT) com