When Forums go bad

Solitaire

Would be a good character in Southpark (red face and smoke coming from ears).

-- edited by koMik 18.7:

I think he has a good writing skill (what I don't) but he is on the wrong side (anger is for poltroons).

I can see he is actually trying to get his posts deleted by admin (not very goods to get company).

He broke all forum-rules but... well you see... is that's just funny... or not?

Try come to the bright side or I will kick you to balls and spit some f-words.

Cycloytouriste is the man!! I mean, he'll be dead from a heart attack soon, but in the meantime, you rock!!!

Sadly it seems Mr.Shaw is merely a very good Troll, I was hoping (and thought) he was genuine.

"John Gobin Shaw, Leroy Jenkins, Nid05 and Ceicil from Everquest are the Choas Gods taken digital form with forums acting as thier corrupted Realm or 'Aethyr' on the Internet (Which exists parallel to our own physical plane). They scheme, corrupt and even possess unprotected

posters, bursting forth into the material world. Fear not citizens, the Inq...Microsoft Corperation will deal with all unregulated internet activities and ensure only the pure applications are ever used or compatible."

The Real question is the supposed exhistance of the one grand chaotic being of whom the four aspects form. But more troubling is where does this mysterious "Arxhon" fit into all of this..."

I read that somewhere else, and coupled with the seemingly vast amounts of forums he's visited I can't help but agree.

How good is that? See, we need someone that crazy here!

Like you wouldnt delight in kicking them ASAP! hahahha. I just contravened my workplacers internet usage policy by going WELL over my luch brerak looking at the internet, that was HILARIOUS!

ok sr you need a LIFE! lol :P

and fullauto-you know big words baffle me! :D

i think when forums go bad it relexs life quite well. you always get that one loud mouth who thinks shouting wins and argument...or that one funny who thinks getting laffs is more important than who you hurt to get the giggles. PEople always say 'i dont knwo how they coudl fight over that, i dont know why they are bliowing people up over the other'... well when forums go bad, i can see exactally how it happens. Everyone thinks they are right and no one is ever willing to give an inch.

(thi sprobably has nowt to do wiht the topic...i didnt REALLy read it-isnt that anyoying when peopel do that! lol ;) sorry guys x)

• 2 weeks later...

All these comments by people whose real, first-hand knowledge of the subject they write about is practically nil. But whoever is without such sin, let him cast the first stone. My name is John Gobin Shaw aka Cyclotouriste. I have chosen Cyclotouriste as a front name because I have bicycled about 30,000 miles through nineteen countries. In 1994 I cycled alone south along the corridor between the former Yugoslavia and Russia when ethnic genocide was savaging Yugoslavia, and when Islamic warriors from the former Soviet republics, from Syria, Pakistan, Afghanistan, Chechnia, Iraq, Iran Lebanon, Jordan, North Africa and other places were traversing that region to get into and out of that war scorched region.

On August 1, 1980 I survived the worst railtoad disaster in the history of Ireland in which eighteen people were killed and about 65 were injured. The next day a powerful bomb ripped thrpough the main train station in Bologna, Italy totally demolishing the building, murdering 86 people and wounding 200 more. Both these events were preceded by clearly worded threats and warnings which I heard with my own two ears.

As for the airplanes-as-missiles attacks in New York, Washington DC, and Pennsylvania on September 11, 2001-----I hate to spoil your fun but In fact I had a detailed knowledge of that beginning in 1997. I knew the specific targets to be demolished, the approximate time of the massacre, and the method to be used (commandeered fuel-laden aircraft).

The reason for the willful ignorance and resistance in Amerika with redards to these facts is this: Amerikans like to entertain this little fntasy about themselves and their country that they are really on the ball about everything, and that if word had come round that such attacks wereslated to happen and that someone knew about them, the matter would be soled immediately and the day would be saved from disaster. That a person such as myself could know in detail about those coming attacks, that he could tell about 120 people about them, police, officers, investigators, the public, simply does not square with what they need to believe. The simplest to uncomfortable truths for them is---Deny it. Ignore it. Maybe it will go away. Pretend it did not happen. Blame the messenger.

As for the article by the Scotsman. That information was taken out of context. The Irish journalist said not to take onboard everything I said. Then he proceeded to take a quote completely out of context and made you think he was unraveling some distortion, when in fact I had clearly stated repeatedly that Coras Iompair Eireann had claimed negligence in the derailing of August 1, 1980. Judging from events on the rails in London on 7-7-05 and 7-21-05, the people in the UK are the ones who need more knowledge in what to take on board and what NOT to take on board.