Fasted time to defeat biomass

Blehm 98

Alright, i would like to see how fast most people can defeat the biomass. No poll since it would have too many options, but I would just like to see how well you all do

oh yeah, i have confirmed that you can get biomass repellers before you finish the russian mission, i haven't even gotten it on the world map yet

I mean by being able to push it back

Once you can push biomass back it isn't very dangerous unless you forget about it, which i happened to have problems with last game i played when it snaked up Central america into North america when i wasn't looking and i lost like 3 bases and almost lost 2 more

If you mean completely destroy it then i have not ever, which brings up another question. does biomass come back?

Complete erradication of biomass is a truly a quest for the bold.

It's near to impossible to completely push it back once it appears, particulary when it has managed to expand to the southern hemisphere or Asia since bases there are further appart and repulsors have a limited area of influence around the base they're located at. Also, if there's an active node near the base in particular, the node and the repulsor will get into a deadlock as neither will give way and the biomass will look like it's just idling (not growing nor receding)

Biomass can also grow a few miles out into the oceans and make you think you've managed to completely erradicate it in that area so you change the base type, just to find a few weeks later that a new patch is growing from the little strands that survived.

Alright, i would like to see how fast most people can defeat the biomass.  No poll since it would have too many options, but I would just like to see how well you all do

oh yeah, i have confirmed that you can get biomass repellers before you finish the russian mission, i haven't even gotten it on the world map yet

i know this has nothing to do with what you guys are talking about only i need to know how to add the multimod,, it says just to drop it in the aftermath folder i have done that but it has not done anything// do i have to change the name of the file before i add it? PLEASE HELP SOMEBODY

You could of simply have a made a new thread in the Modding section, but anyway. These are the basic requirements for a mod to work:

- Mod must be in UFO:AM's vfs format

- The Mod must be places where the game's executable resides

- Mod must contain the text "mod" in it's name

- Game version must be 1.2 or higher, previous versions didn't officially have modding capabilities (there is a way tho, but i forgotten how)