Dog with six legs

Solitaire

Six-Legged Puppy Found in Malaysia

June 19, 2005 3:25 AM EDT

KUALA LUMPUR, Malaysia - A puppy with six legs and two penises was found sleeping outside a Chinese temple in a Malaysian town, and devotees are treating the freak find as a good omen, a news report said Sunday.

The furry puppy with brown patches was sleeping at the temple entrance on Thursday morning when it was spotted by a temple caretaker, said the Star newspaper, which published the animal's picture clearly showing the extra two legs and the additional organ.

"He (the caretaker) lifted the canine to place it elsewhere and was shocked to see that the puppy had six legs," the Star quoted the Kwang Sung Temple committee member Tee Kim Huat as saying. The temple is in Pandamaran town, south of Kuala Lumpur near Port Klang.

The puppy, believed to have been left there by someone, is being cared for by the temple committee, Tee said. He said devotees feel that the unusual dog is a bearer of good fortune and have named him Ong Fatt, or the Lucky One.

The temple committee has obtained a dog-rearing permit from the Klang Municipal Council to keep the puppy as a pet

Source: https://thestar.com.my/news/story.as...2103&sec=nation

https://img126.imageshack.us/img126/8341/dog9vd.jpg

Source: https://www.boingboing.net/2005/06/2...six_legs_t.html

He looks so happy, who can blame him?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh, mutants. I doubt they're both functional, though.

I subscribe to a magazine called Fortean Times, they often feature stuff like this, two headed reptiles, cats with eight claws etc.

It's nice to see evolution (or radiation) continuing apace.

no i wouldnt love it...but then i woudlnt love it if it had 4 legs.....or 8 come to think of it. if i was a dog lover id say 'rather crule to spred it egal like that.' but im not, so i wont.

Sorry, I failed to translate this from Chinese to English, I think.

You don't like dogs and you think it's cruel to hold it up by its back for a photo? :P

No, it doesn't bother little dogs to be held belly up.

Have you imagined how quickly you could type with 4 arms while the 5th reaches out for your cup of tea? Now that's evolution!

Maybe my kids will get lucky.....I need to take more trips to the nuclear power plant.

My dad has tiny little scars on the outside of his hands where he had and extra finger on each one, sadly the humourless teutons at the hospital cut them off. How cool would it be to have six fingers on each hand!?

Sometimes he scratches them, saying the fingers 'itch' oO I suppose it's like when people say they can still feel limbs that have been amputated.

Sadly I was born with no defects, apart from my brain, obviously.

My old science teacher wasa born with 6 fingers on each hand. apparently the extra isn't a proper finger, it doesn't have the correct bone or muscle structure, it's just limp and useless so they cut it off (insert erectile dysfuction joke here).

so if its not "normal" its a defect? how seriously f**ked up is that!

ok-sr your quite right that is often the case.

2ndly, if we all looked the same we'd get tierd of looking at each other woudlnt we now.

3rd, GREAT party pieces! :P