An X-Com Simmers' Reunion

Loonie

Hello to all who read this! :D

Well well...so...XCAS has finally finished...unlike some other sim I could name heh :P ...but still. In any event, and in light of this event, I have a proposal to make. It would be a very simple thing I imagine, but however I feel that it would be something nice, at least that's my opinion.

About 4 years of simming tends to produce many tales, many stories and much MUCH fiction, not to mention many friends. And, in order to relive it all and perhaps get the most out of it, I propose one final reunion in #XCAS. Everyone who has been simming, or even those who are just interested in what kinds of insane stuff we were doing, would be invited and it would last for as long as people wanted to stick around.

It wouldn't be necessary to sim (though it would not be forbidden) but it would just be a meeting. To talk things over and see how each one of us is doing after all this time. I really have a feeling that it would be something great if we could arrange it.

So...one last time...who's with me? ;)

That was sort of the purpose of the last sim, hahaha. Besides, we've only been done for like, a month and a bit. I hardly think that there needs to be a two month reunion. However, having said that, if folks are getting together, I'll try to attend.

Yeah, Derrick is right. We had a pretty big final sim to exchance contact information and relate old tales. (I even got to finish Scott's mysterious past! Something I thought I'd never get to do after I left in November)

Anyways, if another meeting is held, I will gladly attend. But I'm keeping the stolen thunder of Scott's final sim action. :P

Lol, I'm sure the turnout must've been good, but the thing is this...a lot of other simmers from the past hadn't made it. Like...ME! :P I was thinking of giving out a formal invitation to e-mails of just about anyone who was ever a part of X-Com simming (XCAS, XCGS even NAARO if you'd have the addresses). I'm sure that everyone couldn't make it on a specific time during a day, so we could just host the meeting the whole damn day. And whenever someone comes during the day they do. That sorta thing.