Ninjai the little Ninja

Solitaire

So, after the amusing Kenya thing I posted a while back I have another flash movie, this is a series, beautifully drawn, wonderfully acted, with gorgeous music and is in general of the most exceptional quality.

https://www.atomfilms.com/content/ninjai/

They range from violent, to amusing to emotional, with chapter 7 being paticularly heartbreaking :grr:

Hope you enjoy these as much as I do.

:confused:

I like them, I wanted to download them permenantly, you may be able to but It was 4am when I watched them and I was too tired to investigate. Maybe it's becasue im course and crusty myself but the bad language just made me laugh.

Yeah the language was very funny, especially in the second one, that guy had me giggling like mad.

Sadly you can't DL the movies, the makers are planning to release a DVD at some point soon, which I can't really fault, they deserve to amke money from this, it's such a good series.

To watch the movies you have to download them. *shrugs*

Or your computer does, anyway. Check your temporary internet files folder, sort the files by size, and I think you'll find the flash movies sitting happily down the bottom of the listing, ready for you to copy to a more permanent position on your drive.

Windows 9x users can find the Temporary Internet folder sitting inside their windows folder.

The modern versions of windows stores it at c:\documents and settings\\local settings\temp net files, but you'll need to enable hidden folder display to get there.