Peek-a-boo!

Mouse_Nightshirt

Hey guys.

You know, I didn't know what had happened to X-Com TC until today, and now look. Wow.

Anyway, just popping by to see how you guys are getting on. XCAS has probably morphed into something completely different (and no doubt better) since I was a part of it. I see that we returned home, and I died a ripe old age of 83. Mind you, I suppose in whatever year it was in (I forget now), 83 is probably quite short. At least there is a Human colony on Arkunis IV now :confused: Ah, young and niaeve I was back then.

How many from the old crowd are still about? And how are you all?

I'm hanging together atm, and I'm just finishing off my A-Levels. Hopefully, with the right grades, I'll be off to do medicine. I'm spending my time at the moment on flash animation. Who knows, you might spot my work around someday (When I get this project finished)

Anyway, nice to see you guys about again. And have fun simming!

Good lord! People coming back from the brink of Brimingham, no, death... err... somewhere!

Welcome back! Don't disappear again :grr: I dunno, you'd think this place would be hard to find or something, but merely typing in www.x-com.co.uk redirects you here :confused: