Dr. Who

Stun Grenade

TERRIBLE!!! It's the way I tell them :mad:

Seriously though, how intelligent is the Tardis? There are a lot of stories in which the Doctor makes a mistake when he is controlling the Tardis, and he winds up in the middle of an alien invasion. Is it possible that the Tardis is deliberatly sending him to these places?

I've been following the new Dr Who series and I have to say

Thank God BBC brought it back!

I was raised on Dr Who, and it formed (or is that warped) my mind. As a long time fan I have to say the the new series has been brilliant. Chris Eccleston was fantastic as the new Doctor (I guess we will have to wait till the Christmas invasion to see how David Tennant will be)

Ghosts from the past, monstors from the future and the day the earth died in a ball of flames
All that and more. But I have to say that the return of the daleks was great. You get to see a new and darker side to the Doctor:

Your race is dead! You burned, all of you! Ten Million ships on fire, the entire Dalek race wiped out in one second, I watched it hapen! I made it happen!

• 2 weeks later...

I think he was number 7?

Interestingly, did anyone ever watch any of the doctor who animations the BBC made available on the net? they were pretty damn good. Scripted by Douglas Adams. Richard E. Grant did a great turn as the voice of the doctor. Though unfortunately, a quick scan of BBC.co.uk/cult reveals no sign of them any more.

As an aside. . .Rumour has it that the BBC was so impressed with the sucess of Doctor who "reinventing" saturday night family viewing that they are planning to commission a new series of . . . . .this

OOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooo :)