German manor mission - can not find 3rd clue

sanman

I too had a heck of a time with this mission- I think that the third clue is in the attic- behind the locked door. It was a wile ago, but I think that that is where it is - and there is some guy hiding in there.

-vs

I am in the German manor and can not find all three clues related to Koch's contacts.  I have found the clue in the tower and in the room with the type writers.  Where is the third clue?  Thanks.

Thanks for the reply. The walkthrough that I read stated the same thing. I believe the room that everyone is refering to is the one with the engineer and what appears to be radio equipment in it. Unfortunately there is no clue in that room. Outside of this room were what looked like two civilian agents.

I have replayed this mission 3 times so you an appreciate the furstration that I am feeling.

Thanks for the reply.  The walkthrough that I read stated the same thing.  I believe the room that everyone is refering to is the one with the engineer and what appears to be radio equipment in it.  Unfortunately there is no clue in that room.  Outside of this room were  what looked like two civilian agents.

I have replayed this mission 3 times so you an appreciate the furstration that I am feeling.

Found the clue! I took the bazooka and blew away everything in sight!

Hi it's me again, I finish the game many time & I can assure you that the clues are randomely put down, but

mostly in the towerlast floor, in thetype writer room last floor in the radioroom behind the steeldoor last floor,

and in the aisle of the manor garden door in the second floor,left door protected by a well hide brenmachine

gunner in a desk or on the same floor in the room, front of the stair, with a well hide sniper on the top ol table

or on the top of closet.

good luck & avoid grenade, firing through walls, bazooka if you are not sure of what is inside the room.

swift & silent is required to open all the missions, & Myself I did not suceed a gods(of war) know how I tried.