Who watched the Eurovision Song Contest?

Accounting Troll

And what was your favourite part? Were there any songs that you liked in particular?

I particularly love the absurdly political voting. The countries of the former Yugoslavia were trying to pretend it was a coincidence that they were voting for each other. And Andorra gave Spain 12 points right after Terry Wogan said they would do that. I mean, it isn't as if anybody else was giving Spain anything. Cyprus and Greece giving each other 12 points has become a traditional part of the contest!

Yeah, the voting is corrupt. But it's the same all over. The Scandinavian countries always vote on each other as well.

Anyway, for the first time in years I watched the contest, because for once I was proud off the Norwegian contribution! (and not getting drunk ;)) I also thought the Moldova one was amusing. Rest was junk as usual.

Yeah, the voting is corrupt. But it's the same all over. The Scandinavian countries always vote on each other as well.

Anyway, for the first time in years I watched the contest, because for once I was proud off the Norwegian contribution! (and not getting drunk ;)) I also thought the Moldova one was amusing. Rest was junk as usual.

That singer from Wig Wam was getting drunk at the after show party - He got invited to the BBC gazeebo and molested the female interviewer in true Rock'n'Roll style ! :) :devil: :)

What a Guy !

:)

That singer from Wig Wam was getting drunk at the after show party - He got invited to the BBC gazeebo and molested the female interviewer in true Rock'n'Roll style ! :)  :devil:  :)

What a Guy !

:)

I didn't know that! Excellent! ;)

The woman who announced the British votes looked pretty sloshed as well. Mind you, she was still more professional than those two dreadful presenters.

I'm not surprised our entry didn't do too well. She tried to combine modern pop with a dash of the East, but a dozen other entries had done the same thing, so she didn't really stand out. I was pleased the Latvians did quite well, and not just because of the Baltic Bloc - their entry was sufficiently different to stand out.

I'm not expecting the UK to improve much in the next few years. Eveyone knows how absurd the voting is, and most of us only watch the contest for Terry Wogan's comments. This means that it is only up and coming singers who enter for the publicity.

• 3 months later...
my fav. part was wig wam obviously! they totally rocked! and yes he wuz pissed after the show on bbc 3 but thats glam for you! and remember there is another 3 brilliant guys in the band (teeny, flash and sporty) not only glam. i dont see what some of you guys have against them, whats wrong with men wearing make-up and cat-suits. its called glam rock and its 2005 4 gods sake people! get a life! im not really that bothered of your opinions of them at least i know their the best group ever and i will be wig wammed someday and it will be the happiest day of my life! :angry:

Anyway, for the first time in years I watched the contest, because for once I was proud off the Norwegian contribution! (and not getting drunk :angry:) I also thought the Moldova one was amusing. Rest was junk as usual.

Just seen this topic, and can I just say, I wanted Norway to ace it too! they were ny far the best ones there! it's always good to see a glam metal band rolling out every cliche in the book. You guys rocked! a belated hat-tipping to you! :mad: