#1 Slaughter

Slaughter

Colonel

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,409 posts

Posted 20 May 2005 - 02:40 PM

Fact sheet and publisher:
ToTheGame have put up a fact sheet for UFO: Extraterrestrials. It lists quite a few interesting features, and one very interesting detail - US Publisher is listed as Tri Synergy! As some of you may remember, they also published UFO:Aftermath in the US. No mention of a European publisher yet, and to our knowledge they don't have one yet.

Screenshots at GameSpy:
GameSpy have 9 new screenshots of UFO: Extraterrestrials up. They show everything from scientists working to the global view. This game really look like good news for all the X-Com fans out there! For more screenshots check out our UFO: Extraterrestrials section.

Thanks for the heads up Thorondor

#2 Lurker

Lurker

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 02:25 AM

Is this one still alive, or is it dead.  Last thing I saw, they were saying Q3 2005 for delivery, but I haven't heard anything since, except the occasional rumor that UFO:Extraterrestrials has died?

Anybody know?

#3 Pete

Pete

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,889 posts

Posted 05 September 2005 - 09:17 AM

Hehe, you seem to think everything's dying at the minute :angry:

I'll email Michal - he owes me an interview and some screens anyway! :)
May your terror missions always be infested with Chrysalids.

#4 Lurker

Lurker

Lieutenant

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 418 posts

Posted 08 September 2005 - 08:00 AM

On the UFO Extraterrestrials Website, a bunch of people are talking about it dying.  All I can can go by is the scuttlebutt on the official websites, but I can always hope that somebody has better or more useful information.  I'm hoping that you will get through to them and the news will be good.  I had a lot of hope pinned on UFO Extraterrestrials, because it looks to be a lot more like X-Com than Aftershock is going to be.  I hope UFO Extraterrestrials gets finished.

#5 Thorondor

Thorondor

Thorondoropedia - Your source to everything Aftermath

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 39,815 posts

Posted 30 September 2005 - 10:01 AM

It appears UFO: Extraterrestrials has suffered a new delay and has now been pushed back to a February 2006 release...

::

Spotted at Blue's News.

#6 Pete

Pete

Administrator

• Admin
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,889 posts

Posted 30 September 2005 - 11:43 AM

I've just actually received word from Mical that due to this delay, they've got a bit more time to work on animations for the intro etc, so it's nt all bad :D
May your terror missions always be infested with Chrysalids.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users