UFO: Extraterrestrials screenshots and publisher

Slaughter

Fact sheet and publisher:

ToTheGame have put up a fact sheet for UFO: Extraterrestrials. It lists quite a few interesting features, and one very interesting detail - US Publisher is listed as Tri Synergy! As some of you may remember, they also published UFO:Aftermath in the US. No mention of a European publisher yet, and to our knowledge they don't have one yet.

Screenshots at GameSpy:

GameSpy have 9 new screenshots of UFO: Extraterrestrials up. They show everything from scientists working to the global view. This game really look like good news for all the X-Com fans out there! For more screenshots check out our UFO: Extraterrestrials section.

Thanks for the heads up Thorondor

• 3 months later...
On the UFO Extraterrestrials Website, a bunch of people are talking about it dying. All I can can go by is the scuttlebutt on the official websites, but I can always hope that somebody has better or more useful information. I'm hoping that you will get through to them and the news will be good. I had a lot of hope pinned on UFO Extraterrestrials, because it looks to be a lot more like X-Com than Aftershock is going to be. I hope UFO Extraterrestrials gets finished.

• 4 weeks later...