E3 interview

eltroubabadour

StrategyCore's roving E3 reporter here! ;)

The first interview should be ready late Saturday afternoon Pacific time. There will probably be a second interview as well, but I need to get some follow-up info before I can finish it. That one would not be ready for at least a week, given the back and forth e-mails that I expect.

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry mate, Mike had to go on a trip with work that put it a little back. I should have informed you, sorry ;) (very busy these days)

Anyway, to tease you I can say that I have read the interview, so it is very close to ready. I just hope Mike sent it to ATLAR, and that they can give it a go today! If not it might not be ready until the start of next week :)

I've seen it as well and it's well worth the wait. Just got one or two small things to clear up to make it as accurate as possible and then it's a go go go! ;)

Feel free to chat to the other members in the Off Topic forum in the meantime if you're checking by this religiously :)

alleluia !! funny how a good flamthrower correctly used can speed up things... :confused: Thanx very much for your work

After a good read, one question though :

soldiers need ladders to change level, but is it possible to make them jump down without using a ladder.

For instance i order Jimmy to go on the toop of a building, he climbs to the roof and then omg aliens are already there waiting with their plasma guns, can i order jimmy to jump (he will be injuried but better than dead) to avoid their shootings ? or will Jimmy got to climb down the ladder (and die) ?

Well I am going to decline the suggestion about asking an American woman to show me the Grand Tetons :grr: This is what happens when you spend time with 'booth babes'! Anyway, the French explorers who named them must have REALLY missed their wives if that's what they thought they looked like :confused:

Apart from that, a good interview.