E3 Teasers

Slaughter

Okay, as most of you are probably aware by now, E3 (Electronic Entertainment Expo) is upon us! As usual thousands of great games are on display, and we'll be showered with new interviews, trailers and screenshots. We'll do our best to keep you updated on the games we cover and other related games, and if you see important news missing, be sure to contact us.

This year, like the two previous years, we have our own representative at E3. He'll provide us with several interviews and some nice pictures. The interviews he'll do is:

• UFO: Aftershock interview with developers ALTAR Interactive
  • Heroes of Might and Magic 5 interview with publisher Ubisoft
  • Hammer & Sickle and Night Watch interview with developer Nival Interactive

It will probably take us a few days to get the interviews ready for you guys, but in the meantime here's some teaser pictures. The first two are of Robert from ALTAR Interactive drinking a oyster saki shot, while the next ones are from the E3 registration and the empty exhibition floor.

Robert___his_pre_E3_oyster_saki_shot.jpegDown_the_hatch_.jpgDweebs_line_up_for_E3_2005_ID_check.jpg

E3_2005_atrium_before_the_crowds.jpgE3_2005_atrium_shot_2.jpgE3_2005_set_up_1.jpg

E3_2005_set_up_2.jpg

E3 is finally here ! I feel like a kid on a candy store. :)

::

p.s.: I see Mr. Robert is already warming up for it as well... ;) :lol:

Indeed it is! :cool: I have never been as exited about E3 as I am this year! So many potentially good games coming!

And yes, Robert rarely holds back :)