Other gaming news

@SV:

Thank you, dear friend, for adding salt to vinegar before pouring it over my open wounds.

Au contraire, mon frère. It's just what the doctor ordered in your case, so I was merely thinking of your well being. angel.gif

::

In fact, make it a sound New Year's resolution and it shall prove the cure for all your ailments. grin.gif

I'm sure most of you folks already own the newest XCOM Enemy Unknown. Now apparently Firaxis will be releasing both EU and EW for PC that combines the two in one box. If you want to read the full article click here . I find it to be kind of bullshit personally, unlike the PC version the Consoles already had both games combined in their "Commander Edition" which was released late last year. If for some reason you don't own both these titles yet, I guess now would be the best time to pick them up.

-NoX

(Thanks to Gamespot for the article.)

Damn Gearbox & 2k Stop milking the fucking franchise, I already bought the goddamned "Game of the Year Edition" game!

IGN also states another one will come up somewhere in April

This one should be definitively the last one.

I still haven't finished all the basic add-on's - got bored on the Mr Torques campaign.