Other gaming news

And double sided lightsabers as well!

There was a bug in the early versions where if you finish the game with a double, then immediately started a new game and progress far enough to pick dual-wield in one session, you will be dual-wielding double-sideds.

Like this guy, but without the extra pair of arms.

I believe it is, but it is a MMORPG. I simply can not chew the pay-per-month system with games. And even when I tried free games, it turned out I just don't have the time. Or, better put - it is far too fragmented. :blush:

I play games for relax and fun, and MMOs are just hard work, either you keep up with the rest or you're left behind, and there is little fun in playing one of those alone, so either you stick to it like it was a job, or the fun goes away.

I played WoW and GuildWars (very briefly), trying not to get sucked into GuildWars2 by some friends..

Jedi Knight, et al, was good. What was, and is, in someways, better is KotOR and the sequel TSL. I just fairly recently got into, again, TOR. I actually beta tested it. It can use some work, still, but overall, I think it will hit bigger than WoW.

On top of TOR, I'm also playing Batman Arkham City. I did play Asylum, but I didn't go through everything in that game. Beat it, but decided my time was better used on other things. However, I am thinking of putting AC on hold for a while, and concentrate on a few other games I have, like The Withcer, X-Com UFO Defense, etc.

Enthusiasm alert. If you are offended by the following style of sending information please close this page immediately.

My reliable source told me that:

SPELLFORCE 2: FAITH IN DESTINY HAVE A RELEASE DATE OF 15.05.2012

HUUU

FUCKING

RAAAA

There....

Someone of you might have heard of it - other well here is a news for you the Mysterious site has revealed great news about new project that will hit the shelves this summer. Baldurs Gate Enchanced Edition.

The publisher will be Atari as it was way back then and of course the project has blessing of Wizard of The Coasts. We can only speculate that it will be made in the new D&D system 4.0 as it is probably not possible that AD&D will be used. There are no screenies so either it will be HD version or maybe something that will make us old timers a heart attack.

I do hope that he is going to confirm why he of fired rather than what I suspect might happen which is that a condition of his site being bought is that he had to make up some bull about creative differences.

To me, the 6/10 review for a sub-par game still seem the most plausible reason.