Rebel Star Tactical Command interview

Slaughter

Julian Gollop of X-Com fame answers a lot of interesting questions about Rebel Star Tactical Command (story) at 4 color rebellion. It's a turn-based strategy game coming for the GBA in August. Check out the full interview here.

9. How many characters can you have on a team? Similarly, how many weapons are in the game?

You can have up to twelve characters in a squad in any one mission, although there are quite a few more characters available throughout the game. There are around sixty different pieces of equipment in the game, but not all of those are weapons. The variety of equipment is quite impressive, with automatic weapons, sniper weapons, grenades, gas, smoke grenades, stun weapons, missile launchers, laser swords and many more.

• 2 weeks later...

I know the graphics isn't that X-com like, but I am addicted to any X-com game I can play. I have been going to XGA (X-com gameaphobes anonymous) lately. It is not working either. I just get addicted to it more because people start talking about the good parts of the X-com games. I guess my instructor will get mad at me for saying this, but "CHEERS TO X-COM GAMES"

(If you thought I was serious about XGA, then you need some counseling) ;)

Well anyway, I probably will get Rebelstar Tactical Command for the heck of it.

The cake with an X will definitely get you in. My friend "Plasma" got there easy with just a laptop. He didn't mention anything about X-com...the patients just took the laptop and ran. Unfortunately, we don't know who took it, or where it is, but Plasma started accusing everybody including me they took his "precious" lol

Sorry to be off topic. This GBA game I looked into a lot, and it looks good enough to play. (my opinion)