"Spoiler" Delizl wanted!

Kizmiaz

I've started to replay this a little and I can't remember that I ever found or got the Delisle Commando Carbine when I played.

Is the only way to get it the "get_item" command or is it somewhere in the game?

Spoil away!

I don't know, but these and these are the threads I could find with the weapon mentioned at the official boards. You can also find an article on the weapon here, and a list of weapons in the game here.

As for how to spawn the gun, I think you have to bring up the console and write "getitem #" using the numbers in this list.

It was a link to a search I did. But it is not stored any longer it seems. Just open the Nival forum, go to search, and type in Delizl the first time and Delisle the second. That's the searches I had linked to. I don't think you can find the weapon in the game, you have to bring it in with a cheat.

• 9 years later...

The Carbine Delizl Silenced (getitem 350 in the console) sure is an awesome gun! I didn't even realize this was in the game till today when I was running through the getitem codes in the console. woot.gif So from the above discussion it looks to be only available by editing it in the game, but has anyone found it in the game naturally? Just wondering! oh.gif

- Zombie

Why in the hell are you responding to a 10 year old section?

Because I wanted to know if the Delizl had been found yet.The reason why I necro'd this thread was because it was the only topic talking about this on the forums.

Must I be the one to ultimately put a bullet in your head?

Unless you can absolutely tell me that the Delizl doesn't exist in-game anywhere, then why post at all?

- Zombie

Unless you can absolutely tell me that the Delizl doesn't exist in-game anywhere, then why post at all?

- Zombie

Because you were online at the same time I was.

Edit*

Do you have a screen shot of the Delizl, Z? All the links pertaining to it are gone.

• 4 weeks later...

Addendum.

The gun (Delizl) can only be found in the editor and no where else. I spent 16 hours looking for it via code and in game ventures and I can assure you, it's only viable in the editor. If anyone has doubts, you can always set yourself on fire, with the same results.

-NoX

• 1 month later...
I'm shocked people still play this game. Anyways one of my dudes is rolling with the Delizle Silenced Carbine...not sure if thats what the OP is talking about. I found it in a random encounter...sticks out in my mind because it was underneath a random house next to a oil barrell. One of my dudes accidentally shot the barrel and it opened up the floor to a secret basement with a chest. Couldn't believe my luck when I found it