World leader election

Ki-tat Chung

Choose your candidates  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Choose your candidates

• Candidate A
    • Candidate B
    • Candidate C

It's time to elect the Leader of the World.

Here are the facts about the three main candidates:

Candidate A is linked to corrupt politicians and consults astrologers. He had two mistresses. He smokes like a chimney and drinks 8 to 10 Martinis a day.

Candidate B has been fired twice, sleeps until noon, smoked opium in college and drinks a quarter litre of whisky every night.

Candidate C is a medal-holder and a war hero. He's a vegetarian, drinks a beer occasionally and never had any extra-marital affairs.

Among those three candidates, which one would you choose (honestly)?

Make your choice, don't cheat, then read the answer (below).

Candidate A is Franklin D. Roosevelt.

Candidate B is Winston Churchill.

Candidate C is Adolf Hitler

If voted into a republic, I would choose C.

Now, why would I choose Adolf Hitler to run a Republic?

Because a Republic is not run by it's leader, it's run by the people. Meaning that no matter what ol' Hitler tried, he would not be able to commit the atrocities he did in World War II. However, he would still have the calm and intelligent mind to run the country. (However, we all know it wouldn't last long. The guy will eventually kill himself from seeing all the 'non-aryans' run rampant. So it's win-win here!)

Notice I say "republic" and not "democracy". Meaning, I would never vote anyone like him into the American office. He'd probably cause more shit than Nazi Germany.

If I were to choose ANYONE to be world leader. It would be me. And the first order of business would be lining up the hottest girls in the world to provide it with the perfect offspring of myself. :cool:

You'll need to ward off the meddling adventurers that will, no doubt, desire your horde and will die for. As the next order of business, under my reign, will be reestablishing life's priorities and values to that of a video roleplaying game. :cool:

The world's currency will all be converted to "Gold Pieces" and a person's current level of health can be rated in "HP". Police will no longer patrol highways between cities, so one must be wary against bandits and thieves. And finally, one's abilities and aptitudes will be rated on paper as "modifiers".

Utopia here we come.

Excellent!

People will have to give me an emerald whenever they want to cross a bridge, just like in Adventure! I can spend all day squishing dwarves and elves without anyone complaining. And woebetide any traveller with a billygoat.

Think of the health care system reforms: you will soon be able to just go to the wizard's shop and buy a potion with the money you get from slaughtering all those skeletal warriors.

Finally all that sunblock I need to stop turning into stone during the day will be worthwhile :cool: