Night Watch announced!

Slaughter

Nival announced Night Watch today. Night Watch is a tactical RPG set in a world not so unlike our own. In fact, the only difference is the presence of Others. Others are people that look like you and me, but have special powers. The Others fight for good or evil in organizations known as Night Watch and Day Watch with magic. There is also a parallel reality called Dusk that the Others can enter. Here's the features listed on the Night Watch site:

• Strong RPG system: you start the game as an Other of the initial 7th level and gain new abilities with each new level;

• Three lines of your character development: Shapeshifter, Enchanter and Mage, with specific abilities for each type;

• About 70 various spells and special abilities provide for great tactic diversity in each particular situation;

• Detailed characters have their own thoughts desires and fears and step into different relations with each other;

• References to the blockbuster movie Night Watch: find out what was left behind the movie scenes;

• Thrilling plot with unexpected turns and complex intrigues adds even more challenge to your adventure;

• Destructible environment opens more tactical varieties and makes the magic battles look even more spectacular!

shot19_uk.jpg shot22_uk.jpg shot25_uk.jpg shot26_uk.jpg

You can find more screenshots and information at the official Night Watch site.

So, what do you think? Does the next game built on the Silent Storm engine look interesting?

I can feel it :wise: Good looking characters (girls? yes please.) Lots of spells (magic? yes please.) Nice looking world (destroy? yes please.) What can I say as final words... well... I'm in! :lol:

-Modder question (irrelevant in this point but...) Is there a mod creation kit? (a little boy voice)

Wohoo! :cool: