s3 version number

vs322

Quick question: has anyone figured out how to get the version number in s3?

I tried some console command (I can't remember it exactly something like: show_version) and I got 1.00000 before and after the 1.1 patch... so how do I know what version I'm using?

Mine doesn't show on the main screen either. I installed the 1.1 patch (even though I have the Gold Edition) and it still didn't show up. I installed the patch again, got the "patch successful" message (again) and went off and played it a lot, assuming all was well.

But no, I have no idea how to tell...

I'm actually a little bit scared that I installed version 1.1 before I started building my small_mod and I can't see is it 'on'. So is my mod working in 1.1 or something? But it seems to work fine in my computer and I just hope that it will work in others too... we will see... (there is no editor update file?)

That enemy pick up weapon after shot to arm and drop weapon 'fix' was unneccessary ...I think (it is just good realism that if enemy unit arm is wounded he can not hold weapon -execute him!). And there was some fixed scripts to scenario zones too so maybe I should not worry. Making new scripts and testing/fixing those is just enough 'playing with new version' to me.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...