Possible to remove human foes from Combomod?

Gungadin

The combomod is a credit to the online modding community, I just have one small gripe with it: Those spec-ops guys sorta ruin the mood of the game for me. If I want to have tactical 3D shootouts with real people, I play Shadow Company. I play UFO to fight aliens. Is there any way to turn off the spec-ops guys and only fight alien enemies?

Oh, and can the same be done for the popper aliens? I HATED them in X-Com, I don't feel like fighting the blue SOB's all over again.

Welcome Gungadin!

I am sure they can be removed from the mod without too much trouble. Question is if any of the modders are willing to do so. You could send a PM to BlackAlmaz and ask him, or he'll reply here when he sees the topic.

• 2 weeks later...
Welcome Gungadin!

I am sure they can be removed from the mod without too much trouble. Question is if any of the modders are willing to do so. You could send a PM to BlackAlmaz and ask him, or he'll reply here when he sees the topic.

it is very posible....i could probelby do it by next sat...just send me a few pms to remind me..cause i'm prity buzy with work

Slaughter has (iirc) a copy of the old Rebalance Mod in the files section, basically it is the Combo-Mod without the newer stuff (human enemies, etc.), that might be what you are looking for.

Damn, now after all that time i see Slaughter had been right about keeping that mod online, i always tried to convince him to remove it. ;)

I too was one of those who never liked human enemies. And, I could do without the poppers.

BUT, I do like the new weaponry and the extra features of the ComboMod 3.03 Beta.

SO, a version of the 3.03 ComboMod Beta without the human enemies (and without the Poppers for Gungadin) wouldn't be a bad thing, if Aralez or BlackAlmaz were to put such a thing together.

• 7 months later...
I too was one of those who never liked human enemies. And, I could do without the poppers.

BUT, I do like the new weaponry and the extra features of the ComboMod 3.03 Beta.

SO, a version of the 3.03 ComboMod Beta without the human enemies (and without the Poppers for Gungadin) wouldn't be a bad thing, if Aralez or BlackAlmaz were to put such a thing together.

Hmm I realize this is an old topic, but I was wondering if anything was ever done. Was a version of combomod made without human enemies? I could do without them as well.