Need help on Egypt Mission

xeryx

Hello all, I'm new to the board!!

I am currently playing the stealth misssion in egypt (stop the nuke from blowing up), the one to find the EX-base commander. I have killed everyone without getting detected visually and no alarms. The mission objective is to infiltrate unoticed. I have done so with great efficency, goto love Shade. There are a few items to manipulate, the generator for the alarm. and a few buttons in two guard rooms. There is also a ventilation passage that seems industructable. I need help. The mission objective will not complete and the doors and ladders are inaccecable.

Any help would definately be appreciated. :huh:

Hey there, xeryx (cool name!), welcome to the boards! I don't know about that mission (haven't gotten there yet :P ) but you'll get some help soon, I'm sure. Member druid just beat the game, so you could pm him if no one responds soon... :huh:

Hello all, I'm new to the board!!

I am currently playing the stealth misssion in egypt (stop the nuke from blowing up), the one to find the EX-base commander. I have killed everyone without getting detected visually and no alarms. The mission objective is to infiltrate unoticed. I have done so with great efficency, goto love Shade. There are a few items to manipulate, the generator for the alarm. and a few buttons in two guard rooms. There is also a ventilation passage that seems industructable.  I need help. The mission objective will not complete and the doors and ladders are inaccecable.

Any help would definately be appreciated. :huh:

Dude willkomen

I think i recall that mission and I did not use stealth,can you help and tell me what outstanding mission objectives remain?

Sometimes you cant complete as you havnt killed everyone,sounds dumb but it happens.

• 5 months later...
  • 3 years later...
I'm playing the assault version of that mission. After getting into the base and killing everyone in the main corridor and the second floor, I can't go anywhere else. There are a couple of rooms but no other doors or ladders. Help please!

Completed that night before with 2,31 difficulty. (Yes, I'm not a pro). The place you are looking for is at the closed door (BIG). Go there and a short-movie will start...