About the files section...

Corrupt files:

We have had some corrupt files in our files section. For that we are sorry! It's been corrected now, and there should be no more broken files. If you find one however, please tell us. Use the "Report Broken Link" or post a comment about it in this thread. The Silent Storm section had the majority of broken files.

New additions:

We have just added a couple of mods for UFO:Aftermath. The first one is a plugin for ALPine that improves the Council of Earth troops in the later stages of the game. It's made by Shades of Green and you can find it here.

The second one is the final version of the Combo-Mod. Aralez and BlackAlmaz is behind this one, along with several other contributors. You can find the 27 MB download here.

See a file missing?

If you see a file missing while browsing through our files section, do add it! We are ever grateful for any help you can provide. Got a mod for X-Com or a tool for Aftermath not present? Log in and add it yourself! That or post about it in this thread and we'll add it. Any other feedback is also welcome. Thanks!

• 3 years later...
  • 10 months later...

There is something wrong for me! I can`t access the file section, it just comes up a white window all the time and says:

Fatal error: SourceGuardian Loader - script requires rwdownload.lic file to run [13] in /home/strategy/public_html/files/index.php on line 2

I know it says I need to download something, but I`m a real noob about internet stuff. Can somebody help me?