Combo-Mod 3.03beta

Aralez

Just a reminder (especially for those having problems with the 3.02 version of the Combomod):

There is a (some-months-old) beta of a new 3.03 version available here: DOWNLOAD

Maybe Slaughter and Pete can add it to the download-section? This would be nice as the above link is offline frequently and maybe forever soon.

Have fun!

Even though I called this the "Final" Combo-Mod, we'd be happy to see it developed further! I just didn't expect you to get into it again, as my understanding from both of you was that you wouldn't mod Aftermath more. Anyway, if you're cooking together more Combo, or something else, let me know!

• 3 weeks later...

I like that Napalm Rocket shooting Heavy Platform in the 3.03 Beta Version. Good stuff!

I did an ALLITEMS, and in one of those open empty fields with around ten of those poppers coming at you all at once, the Napalm thing was the only thing that kept my people alive. Aralaz got those Poppers to start losing life and 'pop' while running through the fire. Nicely done, by the way.

• 2 years later...

Just making sure it's the https://www.strategycore.co.uk/files/index.php?cid=28 Mods in this Link. :blush:

Combo-Mod Final Sponsored 29-March-2005 12:00 pm

does the final includes the Rebalance Mod Sponsored 8-March-2005 7:45 pm

Or do they have to be installed Separately? IF so which one is 1st as NOT to cause a Crash.

I prefer STABILITY rather than using an Easy mod ALpine that could crash my system. :wub:

• 1 year later...

THANKS! btw for the life of me; Did you change the Training Requirements and Improvements in the Combo Mod?

I didn't see it mentioned in the read me File; But I had a Distinct impression that you did and that I read it some where?

IF so what are they?