Have you completed S2

druid

I am playing a mission were I need stop a missile launch and kill a leader of the renegade org code named 'Thors hammer',Ive played up to this point very slowly using

stealth and patience and only taken 1 wound to a team member :D

I have played this mission for approx 2 hours and that flying PK is killin all my squad

and my green laser lite weapons dont seem to do much damage.This is freakin me out

pls tell me if I am being a complete muppet.

Any advice would be most welcome.

Btw I am only guessing this is the last mission as it seems so hard.

I am playing a mission were I need stop a missile launch and kill a leader of the renegade org code named 'Thors hammer',Ive played up to this point very slowly using

stealth and patience and only taken 1 wound to a team member :D

I have played this mission for approx 2 hours and that flying PK is killin all my squad

and my green laser lite weapons dont seem to do much damage.This is freakin me out

pls tell me if I am being a complete muppet.

Any advice would be most welcome.

Btw I am only guessing this is the last mission as it seems so hard.

Pls ignore the above as Ive finally killed her PK and the lovely Helena is no longer

with us.The rest of the mission is heavily scripted.

*unexpected Volcano eruption*

Hehe, it is hard but you have to play that last mission like you suddenly don't care about your squad at all :D IOf you try to keep them all alive you'll be there FOREVER :)

Now try Sentinels and get past the end of game bad guys there - nearly impossible I tell ya even with all the best weapons!

Hehe, it is hard but you have to play that last mission like you suddenly don't care about your squad at all :D IOf you try to keep them all alive you'll be there FOREVER :)

Now try Sentinels and get past the end of game bad guys there - nearly impossible I tell ya even with all the best weapons!

Pete I am on second Sentinels mission and its a lot tougher,prolly a good thing as it makes

you find new tactics and build a more balanced team.

I completed S2 with a squad of 4 snipers and due to a bug ,after the flying PK

fired once it just hovered while my squad killed it,very strange as I know I hadnt

destroyed its weapons.Got through whole game campaign with only 2 wounds :)

ok im off to play S3,have a good Easter dude

Holy crap, only 2 wounds? The whole CAMPAIGN? Geez. I need to get better...

I still have to kill that last boss. I played back in March of last year, got that far, and just lost interest. There were PKs everywhere and I just couldn't get it up enough to kill them... I'm going to go back through it with the PKMod so that they're not so dang slow. Forget that, man! I've worked long and hard to have a squad with maximum mobility, and now you want me to move five or six meters a TURN? And NOT fire? Forget that, mang!

Glad you beat it, druid! Now you'll have to be giving ME some tips! :huh:

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

I finisshed S2 and now I'm finishing (I hope) s3. This map is not the last one. In this map you have to leave killing the leader in the end. You must find the documents (or other stuff I don't remember) and then kill the boss :-). If you do it before everything blow up. Use green laser its enaugh for the panzerkine

That's all.

p.s. You will see S3..... theese missions are crazy, S2 is pice ofe cake