BlackAlmaz

hey boys and girls.....i'm just lurking waiting for the new game to come out....

i just want to know how many people are still intrested in playing......

i will not make any new mods but i will creat some new models for any intrested members and you can place them in the game your selves

ohh and post if your still browsing even if your lurking

I spy, with my little eye... our undercover E3 reporter of yore ! :huh:

(don't scamper away now, ya hear ? I have a feeling Slaughter will want to have you braving the Kentia Hall wilds donning the honored "Strategy Core" banner this May)

::

Nice to hear from you Mike. :P

I still haven't received my pass to E3 yet, but if I get one I'd be glad to wear your t-shirt.

Guess its time to go bug my company's Internet Manager again!

Since tomorrow is April Fools Day, maybe I'll think of some clever way to motivate him. :huh:

Since tomorrow is April Fools Day, maybe I'll think of some clever way to motivate him.  :huh:

Tell him that you have a deal with ALTAR to put his portrait into Aftershock as one of the soldiers :P

Hmm, that isn't such a bad idea. I have to talk to ALTAR about this. Think "The Fall" did it already...

I spoke with him again today, and said that I was doing an interview for a top European gaming website. He was impressed, and said that he would start hounding EA Games on Monday to speed up the process! :peachy:

Hmm, did I mention the fact that I DID question ALTAR about modding tools for Aftershock and the likes when we visited them like you requested? They are looking to do better than last time, but it will probably not be included with the release of Aftershock I think was their reply. Once I get to review the video footage we made I'll know, but I don't have time for it at the moment.

• 1 month later...

Ohh, a lot have happened I see.... well that's what happens when your harddrive crashes, 5times in a row......

Well, im still lurking around, every now and then atleast, it's still a while to release but I'm already eager...

Later, and well lurked =)

• 4 months later...