First screenshot of Command & Conquer 3

Slaughter

gamona.de have posted the first screenshot of Command & Conquer 3. It isn't much, but for fans of the series I guess it's something. You can find it here.

So, what do you think of a 3rd C&C game?

Update: Seems like the posting was a little premature. This is a older screenshot, possibly from a proposed C&C3. Sorry for the misinformation.

Spotted at EvilAvatar

You could consider me a moderate fan on the series so I'll keep an eye for this one.

I liked the concept and story line of the 1st game (Tiberian Dawn) and it's sequel Tiberian Sun + the Firestorm expansion, not much it's main story, but it's alien back-story.

Also liked the spin-off Red Alert, both 1 and 2.

Have Generals and Zero Hour, they got a so-so rating from me.

I won't go into the non-RTS games using the CnC name since they really didn't appeal to me, and didn't bother to get them.

If the Demo feeds a nice management display and an interesting story I'll order it right away, otherwise it will be added to the "pending 'till econo-price wish list"

So is there not going to be a new game? Not that I really mind, because the last one seemed like the same old stuff just sexed up, with really fun graphics and lots of meaningless explosions...

I prefer my explosions absolutely fraught with meaning. Meaning and The Weight of Knowledge of the Absolute. You know; explosions like that.