Chocolate

Ivory

ok, this is a blantant exploytation of your guys nature, but i have to get a list of ideas together for a "new" choclate bar (fictional) and i want suggestions....HELP ME!!?!?!?

(ill love you forever if you do :huh: )

just suggest a name (or five) and give me a couple reasons why you think its a good idea, or the kind of choc bar you think itd suit.

(ie: temptation = something smooth,rich, and creamy)

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Slaughter took the idea I was going to use before this thread got an 18 rating :huh:

In view of how much obesity there is in the developed world, how about a chocolate bar that contains negative calories? Millions of people would love to be able to lose weight by eating chocolate.

Skinnybar - lose weight by scoffing chocolate.

Hmm. Chocolate for dieting eh?

How about chocolate that you can chew constantly for hours and hours and remains fairly consistent and continues to taste just as sweet so that you feel like you've been eating ordinary chocolate continuously.

Not chocolate flavoured chewing gum.

I'd call it... um. Can't think of anything creative. Masticator's Choc? I just eat the stuff. I prefer not to think too deeply about it. :D

- NKF

Chocabloc, lol, used to lovethat show, when the presenter drove in in the orange buggy! I thought that was the coolest vehicle in the world, always wanted one! wonder if theres one for sale on ebay??

Anyway. . . .Chocolate. . .

Blowcoa, Concentrated chocolate that you draw into a line before snorting through a £20 note (spose it could come in a REALLY small smarties tube that doubles as packaging and snorting implement?)

Similarly, and taking an idea from Terry Pratchett, Reannual Chocolate.

Chocolate that you get to eat today, but you must harvest the beans and have them processed into chocolate next year. If not, you get a serious case of indigestion.

- NKF

The bit about your homework that must be REALLY fun is that now all you have to do is to copy and paste our replies into Word :lol: You'd better list us as co-authors though - I've known people who got expelled from university for plagarizing an article they found on the web. They probably deserve it for being so stupid - in each case their lecturer had read the same articles and had also published several articles in that field. I wonder if anyone was ever dumb enough to complete an assignment by plagarizing an article written by the lecturer who gave them the assignment?

Gives me a new idea for a chocolate bar though. "Learn while you eat" - as you eat the chocolate bar the knowledge you need to pass your course is transferred from the chocolate to your brain.