Adventure games...

Slaughter

ss_899ed288ee2e706cceb7224775c949d6654fd10b.600x338.jpg?t=1603890938

One tragic night, the power dome of Damipolis died during dinner under strange circumstances... What were they doing there? What really happened that night? And... who is the culprit? Solve the mystery in this first-person 3D graphic adventure, inspired by classic film noir.

::

Inexplicable Deaths in Damipolis: Inner Thoughts will be released and become available on Steam on the 10th of December.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-Jq7_OADWs

H.P. Lovecraft meets Cyberpunk. Delve deep into a dystopian world and investigate what is happening to you and your friends in a domed city. Solve puzzles, hack systems and plug in to explore other dimensions. Discover a truth that might tear apart your sanity and question your very existence.

Transient is now out and available on GoG and Steam 15% off until November 4th.

Solve puzzles to uncover the mysteries of a space cruise ship. Fight or work together with robots which are remotely controlled by humans on Earth. Collect the technology coming from the future which might cause an apocalypse. Save the future and the past before it's too late.

TechnoTsunami is now fully released and available on Steam 30% off until November 4th.

Roguelite space exploration game Out There: Oceans of Time now has a new alpha demo available on Steam.

Interesting. Looks a lot different from previous Out There's, very expanded judging from the pics. While I generally hate Rogue-lite gameplay, Out There is just as capable a Rogue-like. Much like FTL, you CAN win (well, end) the game with the starting configuration, though it does get easier with ship unlocks. Also, the usual time for a play-through is short enough to be bearable.

I hope the new installment follows this route.

@SV: while they do seem to be aiming a bit higher in terms of the scope of the gameplay, from what I've heard it appears that the most salient addition is the expeditions where you can take your crew out of the ship to explore, having to manage things on location in a balance between more discovery/rewards and survivability (since every move depletes your resource reserves a little more).

I'm curious to see how it turns out but I wouldn't expect too much of a bold departure from the core formula if I were you. If they can enhance without convoluting it should be fine.

I'm curious to see how it turns out but I wouldn't expect too much of a bold departure from the core formula if I were you. If they can enhance without convoluting it should be fine.

True. If the rest of the game stays as-is, overly complicating the gameplay in systems could only make it too long to be enjoyable. I can't find any reference to being playable on Android. The Omega version is a great toilet game, it would be a shame to lose this fabulous option. One could really feel the methane on planets. :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4sYlCyWD-4A

A wild tale of love, death, chickens, and redemption! Chicken Police is a buddy-cop noir adventure, with a carefully crafted world, a gritty story, and lots of absurd humor. The game mixes elements of classic adventure games with visual novel-style storytelling.

Now out and available on GoG and Steam 20% off until November 12th.

Kosmokrats is the people's zero-gravity, dark comedy adventure game! Pilot your drone. Make new friends including Bill Nighy. Construct space stations. Drink vodka. Build a mighty space fleet. Earn Potatoes. Shape your own narrative. Humanity's fate depends on you, Comrade!

Now out and available on Steam 10% off until November 12th. Purportedly coming soon to GoG as well.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=68pGAsrNZ1c

STASIS: BONE TOTEM is a thrilling and spine-tingling journey into the unknown fathoms of the icy ocean and the terrors that await a family. They will uncover a threat far beyond their wildest dreams.

Salvaging duo, Charlie and Mac scour the ocean for a living. They hit the motherload and come across DEEPSEA 15; A seemingly abandoned Cayne Corporation rig in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

It only gets worse from there...

To be released and become available on Steam by Q1 2022. Demo out now.

header.jpg?t=1605069531

Delouse your room with sage and pack up your travel-sized ouija board, it's time to enter Twin Lakes - America's 34th most haunted city. Join Detective McQueen as he puzzles his way through six chilling cases, risking life and pixelated limb to solve the macabre mysteries that plague this poor town.

The Darkside Detective: A Fumble in the Dark is to be released and become available on Steam sometime next year.