Adventure games...

Slaughter

header.jpg?t=1533735141

A demon has possessed you and used your body to tear a swath of bloodshed through New York. You are now free, but life as you knew it is over. Your only path forward is joining the Unavowed - an ancient society dedicated to stopping evil. No matter what the cost.

::

Now out and available on GoG and Steam 10% off until August 15th.

header.jpg?t=1534334772

Pendula Swing is a 3D story-driven adventure that invites players to explore a beautiful hand painted fantasy version of the American Roaring '20s - an age of dramatic social and political change. The first episode, "Tired and Retired" introduces the protagonist, Brialynne Donu Tenúm, a once famous dwarven hero who saved the world 400 years ago and is forced to interrupt her indefinite retirement when she discovers that an important artifact has been stolen.

In the second episode "The Old Hero's New Journey" Brialynne sets foot into the town of Duberdon for the first time in 400 years and no longer recognizes the world she returns to: full of strange music, completely new and flamboyant fashion, fast moving steel horses as well as goblins and orcs roaming the streets in broad daylight. In this episode players are allowed into the Business District, after passing through customs. Players must unlock areas of Duberdon to solve problems and help Brialynne make heads or tails of this new world in order to find and recover her axe, which turns out to be much harder than she had anticipated.

Pendula Swing Episode 1 - Tired and Retired and Episode 2 - The Old Hero's New Journey are now out and available on Steam.

Destination Primus Vita is a narrative, first-person and episodic puzzle game set in a science-fiction universe. Follow the adventures of our main six characters: Austin, Hayao, Artemis, BrX, Geny and Coby as they travel across the cosmos to Primus Vita to complete their vital mission: to save life on Earth!

Set in the year 3044, a team of six humans travel to the planet Primus Vita to retrieve the water that was stolen from Earth hundreds of years ago by an alien species. Set aboard the interstellar ship 'Beaufort', live the extraordinary experiences of our six crew members aboard the interstellar ship through their dreams as they lie in cryosleep on their 4-year journey to the planet Primus Vita.

Their dreams are a construct created by NIM (the AI on the ship), designed to train them for their time on Primus Vita and to introduce them to the challenges they will face and the clues they must seek.

Destination Primus Vita - Episode 1: Austin is now out and available on Steam.

Two brothers Sean and Daniel Diaz, 16 and 9, are forced to run away from home after a tragic incident in Seattle. In fear of the police, Sean & Daniel head to Mexico while attempting to conceal a sudden and mysterious supernatural power.

Life on the road is tough and now totally responsible for his much younger brother, Sean begins to realize that his decisions will impact their lives forever...

The first of Life is Strange 2's five episodes will be released on the 27th of September on Steam.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8GALOOSLrg0

In 1950s New York, the owner of an unassuming boxing club, Joe Dunn, is found hanged. At the same time, his protégé and best hope, Robert Yale, is declared missing. Devastated by this terrible news, Joe Dunn's daughter, Sonia, decides to continue her father's dream regardless. She takes over the reins of the club and hires John Blacksad to investigate the mysterious disappearance. The fight of the year is just around the corner and the club, in dire financial straits, will not survive if Robert Yale doesn't turn up. During his investigation, John Blacksad will find himself plunged into a world of rampant corruption.

BLACKSAD: Under the Skin promises all the eerily dark adventure of a detective novel, just like the eponymous comic book series.

To be released in 2019.

I've abused the current downfall of interest for flying in space, seeing the same stuff over and over, never anything new, for an excuse to install ES2. So far so good, though it has too many subtleties. Like the number of crew on the ship influencing its capabilities. I'll see where this goes - if it is only a number I need to be careful of when designing a ship, I'll live. If I'll have to monitor such details for my ships throughout the game, I will not. But so far so good, I see a lot of nice strategic elements being in place. It will take quite some time to get to know the game...

Oh, BTW, my oldest one (child) demands me to play Oblivion. Who would have thought?! I may actually make her a profile and let her play. If nothing else, it will demand me translating and her learning.

Oh, BTW, my oldest one (child) demands me to play Oblivion. Who would have thought?! I may actually make her a profile and let her play. If nothing else, it will demand me translating and her learning.

@SV: Oblivion? Really?! They grow up so fast. Well, look at it this way, you shalln't be asked to play horsie in real life much longer. tongue.png

0000009152.1920x1080.jpg?t=1447352275

Reigns: Game of Thrones is the heir to the award-winning HBO TV series Game of Thrones and the smash-hit swipe 'em up series Reigns from Nerial and Devolver Digital.

Through the fiery visions of Melisandre, claim the Iron Throne as Cersei Lannister, Jon Snow, Daenerys Targaryen, and more to carefully navigate the complex relationships and hostile factions of the Seven Kingdoms. Employ ruthless tactics to outwit political rivals and wield impervious charm on your fickle bannerman. Maintain the balance and favor of the people to extend your reign and maybe, one day, survive the horrors of the coming winter.

To be released and become available on Steam and for mobile devices in October.