New CoreStaff added!

Okay, this has taken a little longer than what was planned, but I have finally added some staff. These are primarily for the Aftermath part of the site, but will do what they can to help out anywhere. We are very grateful you guys want to help us out!

Silent Storm / Silent Storm: Sentinels:

DoomMunky - He is up to monkey business in the S2 / S3 section, and now it's official. DoomMunky will be posting news, moderate the forum and more. He's a dedicated S2 player, and will soon be so for S3. If you have any questions about the games, he's your man.

Fan-fiction staff:

Accounting troll - He's written several very good fan-fictions for Aftermath that you can find in our fan-fiction forum. He probably know more about the story of Aftermath / Aftershock than ALTAR does. He will keep writing fan-fiction for everyone to enjoy, and take care of the AM / AS fan-fiction section of the site. If you have any questions about fan-fiction for AM / AS, he's your man.

FullAuto - He's the fan-fiction general of the boards. If you have questions about fan-fiction, especially X-Com, ask him, and he'll either answer you or direct you to someone that can. Together with Accounting troll he'll scheme and plot to make the fan-fiction sections even better. He will take care of the X-Com fan-fiction section of the site, and keep writing stories that you can find here.

Aftermath / Aftershock staff:

Kret - He knows everything there is to know about the technical part of Aftermath. If he can't help you chances are ALTAR can't either, as he seems to know more about it's workings than they do. Besides that he'll do the occasional news post, and answer what questions he can in general.

PlacidDragon - PlacidDragon is one of the long time members of the Aftermath community. He knows most of what there is to know about Aftermath and Aftershock, and is the author of the very nice FAQs for the games. He will add his FAQs to this site when it's done, and answer the questions he can. Besides that he'll do the occasional news post, and answer what questions he can in general.

Thorondor - He knows everything there is to know about Aftermath and Aftershock. What did JR say on the second line of the Aftermath interview of June 2003? He'll know :huh:. Thorondor will answer whatever Aftermath / Aftershock question you may have, and post news. I suspect Thorondor is an alias for Skynet...

Okay, that is the first staff members I added. Keep in mind that these are only the staff for Aftermath / Aftershock. Pete will introduce the staff for the X-Com games soon enough, and the same goes for Silent Storm and Sentinels (we haven't decided on any for the games yet besides Biggles who owns S2HQ, so if you're interested let me know). I may also add more staff for Aftermath / Aftershock soon, and give Bomb Bloke a proper welcome as our Smiley admin and staff.

Hmm... well if we go by the fact that my X-COM site is 5 years old (or thereabouts), then get all generous and take those five years off the ten years above just cos I can, that means you all should get paid in 2010.

5 yen each should do it :huh:

• 2 weeks later...