The Movie Thread

Slaughter

I have mixed feelings about this. Independence Day was one of my favorite movies, so this should be too, right? Well, it has the exact same cast as the original except no Will Smith (and let's be honest, he's the one that made it popular). So that's a letdown. Not to mention that because it has the same cast, it'll probably have a similar plot. Rehashed remakes are getting real old for me. :(

- Zombie

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone been to see Star Wars yet? Tell me how appallingly average it was so I can justify my hatred for what is now an abusive relationship between nerds who think they are a minority and probably the most popular film series of all time.

I love Mad Max, I bought the art book. Dredd was great. I can't think of anything else right now.

It wasn't that bad. It wasn't breath taking either. Maybe next episode will be better. It wasn't as flashy as Episode 3. You can say it was a mixture of Episode 4 and 6. The main villain lacked any awesome effect that Vader had, but Vader was badass already, while the new villain is still in training.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...